High quality electric combi and system boilers.
Electric Combi Boilers Company, offer two electric combi boilers and one system boiler.
- Elektra BPC & BPL – 12kW Electric combi boiler suitable for properties with bathtub & shower (Central Heating + Hot water)
- Elektra C – 12kW Electric combi boiler suitable for properties with shower (Central Heating + Hot water)
- Elektra N – 12kW Electric heating only boiler
- Download Brochure
USE OF ELECTRICITY
Elektra electric combi boilers are safe, efficient and cheaper to run for the following reasons:
- Electric boilers are 99.9% efficient.
- Our boilers modulate, therefore the boiler can run on as little as 2kW. You can spend on average 30pence per hour for your heating and hot water*
- Gas safe certificates are eliminated
- Does not produce CO or condensate
- CO detectors not required
- Has an inbuilt function where domestic water is heated up to 65oC to eliminate Legionella bacteria in order to meet “The new Legionella Laws for landlords and letting agents”
- Gas meter standing charges are eliminated
- No yearly servicing
- Can be integrated with Solar PV panels, therefore you can generate your own energy whilst improving carbon footprint of property
- No gas valve, air pressure switch, ignition pcb’s, electrodes, burners which saves the user money
- Fewer and affordable parts
- No flue is required, therefore installation is not limited to the outside wall, or the need for hiring scaffolding for installation of flues on higher levels.
- Can be fitted anywhere as they are completely silent.
- Easy fault finding
- Can be mounted on any wall, does not require external wall
- No gas pipe means for much easier installation
DIGITAL ELECTRONIC SYSTEM
The Digital Electronic System (DES) displays the energy consumption and can control the operation of the various components efficiently. The heart of the device is its digital microprocessor electronic board, which is specifically designed to enhance the functionality of this product.
Various settings of the boiler, calibration, control and operations are controlled and managed by a backlit LCD panel. The control panel has six selection buttons which allow both the user and installer to do all the programming that may be required.