- Elektra electric boilers, British design and Italian manufacture.
- Clean and safe form of heating and hot water solution, zero emissions.
- Continuous hot water.
- Suitable for radiators and underfloor heating.
- 240v single phase.
- Uses 25 Amps.
- Use a 10mm cable.
- Flowrate: up to 6 Lt/min (Click here to check the hot water graph)
- Completely silent due to Triac-Based Technology
- Modulates energy consumption between 2kW – 6kW.
- Digitally displayed temperatures.
- 37.5 L glass-lined, insulated steel cylinder with inspection flange, fitted. with a magnesium anode, mounted with an insulated boiler casing.
- Can be used with radiators or underfloor heating.
- Anti-Legionella function means the temperature of the cylinder is automatically raised to 65°C in order to eliminate legionella bacteria.
- Simply connect flow and return from the heating circuit and cold supply for HW.
- All components, for the normal function of the boiler, are included inside.
- Hot water is limited to 65°C.
- Central heating is limited to 75°C.
- Economical (see blue chart below), installer and user-friendly.
- 2 Years Manufacturer’s Warranty (extendable annually). T&C Apply.
- 1 x Elektra BP Electric Combi Boiler
- 2 x 22mm Isolation Valves
- 2 x 15mm Isolation Valves
- 1 x Bracket
Elektra BPC or BPL:
Has stored hot water over 50 litres at 60°C- 65°C ( 37.5 l in Cylinder 10-12 li in the central heating reservoir).
Although set at factory flowrate can be adjusted up to 6 litres/min.
Flow rate factory setting @ 6l/min is good for filling the bath and having a shower due to the hot water being delivered at higher temperatures. If you increase the flow rate more than 6 litres/min, in time the heat exchange balance will be lost and the temperature will decrease to below 38°C.
It will be possible to have a shower running, say 6 litres/minute to each tap then mixed with cold water to bring the flow rate up to 6-8 litres/min, (this would be dependent on the property’s water pressure).
Uses initially only 2kw to heat up the water in the cylinder and only uses more kW depending on the temperature increase needed and may go up to 6kw in time, depending on demand.
Important facts to remember:
a. An average shower uses 21-25 litres of water. The Elektra EK.BPC holds enough water and backs up the in-built cylinder with a constant supply of hot water same as the Elektra EK.C does for continuous delivery of Hot Water.
b. According to the BS6700 a standard 1700 x 700 needs 100 litres of water at 40°C. This is split into 60% HW and 40% CW.
Graph (Hot water output):
Are you based in London or Berkshire? Come and see our boilers at work in our Windsor Showroom. You can also pick up your new Elektra EK.C electric boiler from our Windsor office :
Green Acres, Oakley Green Road, Windsor, SL4 4QF