- Elektra, designed and produced in Italy
- Clean and safe form of heating and hot water solution
- Continuous hot water for its size
- Suitable for radiators and underfloor heating
- 240v single phase
- Uses 50 Amps
- Use 10mm cable
- Flowrate: 8 Lt/min (Click here to check hot water graph)
- Completely silent due to Triac Based Technology.
- Modulates from 2kW – 12kW
- Digitally displayed temperatures
- Can be used with radiators or under floor heating
- Simply connect flow and return from heating circuit and cold supply for HW
- All components, for normal function of the boiler included inside
- Hot water limited to 50°C
- Central heating limited to 75°C
- Economical (see blue chart below) installer and user friendly.
- 2 Years warranty (extendable)
- 1 x Elektra C Electric Combi Boiler
- 2 x 22mm Isolation Valves
- 2 x 15mm Isolation Valves
- 1 x Bracket
PLEASE NOTE: THE BOILER NEEDS 300mm CLEARANCE AT BOTTOM
All Parameters are the same for Elektra C & BP.
As BP has built in Cylinder. The Hot water delivery is better.
Hot water delivery 8 litres/min Constant. 40°C – 50°C (depending on the incoming mains water temperature).
To fill a bath, one would have to reduce the flow rate to fill a bath, which could take 15 min+.
Can only supply at one point due to pressure loss if you open two outlets.
Uses full 12kW or 50 Amps.
Graph (Hot water output):
Based in London or Berkshire? You can also come to pick the boiler up in person from our Windsor office :
Electric Combi Boilers Company, Green Acres, Oakley Green Road, Windsor, SL4 4QF
For more information: Contact our Windsor branch on 01628 636 099