- Elektra, designed in collaboration with Fiamma and produced in Italy
- Clean and safe form of heating and hot water solution
- Continuous hot water for its size
- Suitable for radiators and underfloor heating
- Built-in smart controls
- 240v single phase
- The boiler will use around 25A @ full 6kW capacity.
- Use a 10mm cable
- Flowrate: recommended at 6-7Lt/min (Click here to check the hot water graph)
- Completely silent due to Triac-Based Technology
- Modulates from 2kW – 8kW
- Digitally displayed temperatures
- 37.5 L glass lined, insulated steel cylinder with inspection flange, fitted with magnesium anode, mounted with insulated boiler casing
- Can be used with radiators or under-floor heating
- Anti Legionella function means the temperature of the cylinder is automatically raised to 65°C in order to eliminate legionella bacteria
- Connect flow and return from the heating circuit and cold supply for HW
- All components for the normal function of the boiler are included inside
- Hot water limited to 65°C
- Central heating limited to 75°C
- Economic (see blue chart below), installer and user-friendly.
- 5 Years warranty – subject to the boiler being connected to the Internet and serviced every 2 years (2 years standard). Boiler service booking is the responsibility of the customer.
- 1 x Elektra BP Electric Combi Boiler 8kW
- 2 x 22mm Isolation Valves
- 1 x 15mm Isolation Valves
- 1 x Bracket
All Parameters are the same for Elektra C & BP.
As BP has a built-in 37.5lts Cylinder that makes for better hot water delivery.
Has stored hot water over 50 litres at 60°C- 65°C ( 37.5 l in Cylinder 10-12 li in the central heating reservoir).
Factory setting flow rate needs to be set on installation. Recommended flow rate to be
Uses initially only 2kw to heat up the water in the cylinder and only uses more kW depending on the temperature rise needed and may go up to a full 8kw in time.
If you increase the flow rate from the recommended setting, in time the heat exchange balance will be lost and the temperature will decrease to below 38°C
Important facts to remember:
A. An average shower uses 21-25 litres of water. Elektra BP holds enough water and backs up the cylinder with a constant supply of hot water as per Elektra C for continuous delivery of Hot Water.
B. According to BS6700 a standard 1700 x 700 needs 100 litres of water @ 40°C. This is split into 60% HW and 40% CW.
The cold water mains pressure going into the boiler should be a maximum of 2 bar. If the pressure is more than 2 bar, install a pressure-reducing valve and set it between 1.5 – 2.0 bar pressure.
Graph (Hot water output):
Based in London or Berkshire? You can also come to pick the boiler up in person from our Windsor office :
Electric Combi Boilers Company, Green Acres, Oakley Green Road, Windsor, SL4 4QF
For more information: Contact our Windsor branch on 01628 636 099