- Elektra, designed and produced in Italy
- Clean and safe form of heating and hot water solution
- Continuous hot water for its size – suitable for shower (Thermostatic shower mixer, highly recommended. Example: Grohe, Kohler, etc.)
- Suitable for radiators and underfloor heating
- Built-in smart controls
- 240v three phase
- Uses 100 Amps
- Use 16mm cable per phase
- Flowrate: 8 Lt/min
- Completely silent due to Triac Based Technology.
- Modulates from 2kW – 24kW
- Digitally displayed temperatures
- Can be used with radiators or under floor heating
- Simply connect flow and return from heating circuit and cold supply for HW
- All components, for normal function of the boiler included inside
- Hot water limited to 50°C
- Central heating limited to 75°C
- Economical (see blue chart below) installer and user friendly.
- 5 Years warranty (extendable) – subject to boiler connected to internet & service booking (2 years standard)
- 1 x Elektra C Electric Combi Boiler
- 2 x 22mm Isolation Valves
- 1 x 15mm Isolation Valves
- 1 x Bracket
All Parameters are the same for Elektra C & BP.
As BP has built in Cylinder. The Hot water delivery is better.
Hot water delivery 8 litres/min Constant. 40°C – 50°C (depending on the incoming mains water temperature).
To fill a bath, one would have to reduce the flow rate to fill a bath, which could take 10 min+.
Can only supply at one point due to pressure loss if you open two outlets.
Uses full 24kW or 100 Amps.
Based in London or Berkshire? You can also come to pick the boiler up in person from our Windsor office :
Electric Combi Boilers Company, Green Acres, Oakley Green Road, Windsor, SL4 4QF
For more information: Contact our Windsor branch on 01628 636 099